Wednesday 10 June 2015

End of Semester One

With only one more exam to go, I am nearing the middle of my Nursing Degree.  I am taking a break from study because it seems to be all I have done for some time now.  My next exam is Monday so I do have five days left before it.

This semester apart from writing assignments and being out on placement I have done some extra uni and non-uni related things:


- Bungy jumping in Taupo with Bianca and Sarah (flatmates)
- I have done an 11km hike
- Been in a flight simulator 
- Been on flat outings with my flatmates (beach, dinner, pub quiz (we won!), JUMP)
- Had nursing class dinners
- Learn't all about Auckland traffic in the mornings and evenings (before/after placements)

Basically I have been a lot more social things than previously...

Throughout this semester I have also in a way conquered my fear of public speaking... well, gotten over it, as I have had to do two presentations! One marked and one not marked (just course work).

No comments:

Post a Comment